Over six weeks you will learn skills such as camera handling, editing, and printing on traditional media. In addition to this, you’ll be introduced to historical and contemporary debate in relation to documentary image making. The skills and knowledge gained during this module form the foundation from which to build your own unique approach towards image making. Building on this legacy, the program today thoroughly examines both film and digital Photography News while encouraging a diversity of approaches.
- Over six weeks students learn about set construction, large format and moving image capture and post production.
- It is about exploring the relationship between fine art and photography in more depth.
- These will include lectures, where you will be introduced to the key themes and ideas in photography.
- This is a unique opportunity to receive valuable and specific feedback on your work from one of our experienced industry professionals.
- Fashion photography, like